Support building glidein condor tarball from RPM-installed Condor
We do support (but don't really recommend) building the pilot condor tarball from the factory's existing Condor by specifying the base dir.
That almost works with the RPM by specifying /usr as the base directory, but libexec lives in libexec/condor, so it doesn't get included.
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Burt Holzman to Parag Mhashilkar
- Subject changed from Automated tarball missing libexec when built from RPM to Support building glidein condor tarball from RPM-installed Condor
Updated by Parag Mhashilkar over 7 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- Assignee changed from Parag Mhashilkar to Burt Holzman
looks ok. tested & merged to master
Also available in: Atom