Environment variable for extra srmcp flags, etc.
For each copy mode we have, we should have an environment variable
to pass extra flags; this is largely for testing when it's too slow
to turn-around a new compiled ifdh binary; but also for particular
sites where we have to specify active/passive, or odd versions, etc.
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
Fixed in 33e892178d6343c6934d979417fc467315797aaf -- variables are
which are put into the command line arguments of the various transfer types commands.
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom