Document factory tool create_condor_tarball
One or more tools are not documented
#4 Updated by John Weigand over 6 years ago
branch: master_4273 (off master)
commit hash: 00d8e47d1667e559a722ee3dd28a570c8dd6fb29
- just updated usage so it had a little description.
a. in the "Jump to" menu at the top
- removed the top "Command Line" item. It went no where.
- added "Example Configuration"" line
- added "Multiple Condor Tarballs" line
b. in the "Related Links" menu at the top
- added a "Tools" line (made sense as that is where some of the tools are)
c. in the "Multiple Condor Tarballs" section
- in step 1, added a reference (with a link) to the
create_condor_tarball in the doc/components/tools.html doc
- moved step 7 into step 2. Seemed to make more sense there.
- did a bit of a cleanup (fonts, bold) to make it more readable.
a. added a "Jump to" and "Related Links" menus at the top.
They were missing. Added links to each section.
b. added create_condor_tarball section with a link back to the
#6 Updated by John Weigand over 6 years ago
- Subject changed from Document create_condor_taball and any other tool thats missing documentation to Document create_condor_tarball and any other tool thats missing documentation
- Assignee changed from Burt Holzman to Krista Larson
Could you look at the changes I made for create_condor_tarball
and provide feedback?
#7 Updated by Krista Larson over 6 years ago
Looks good, just have one comment about condor tarballs. When you use the create_condor_tarball, the <condor_tarball> line looks slightly different since you don't go back and untar per the main directions:
<condor_tarball arch="default" os="default" tar_file="/opt/glidein_condor/7.8.8_glidein_condor.tar.gz" version="7.8.8"/>
There are other tools not documented in the creation dir, at least in the prod docs when I do a search for them. For example: add_entry, clone_glidein, info_glidein.
#9 Updated by John Weigand over 6 years ago
- Subject changed from Document create_condor_tarball and any other tool thats missing documentation to Document factory tool create_condor_tarball
#11 Updated by John Weigand over 6 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- Assignee changed from John Weigand to Parag Mhashilkar
merged master_4273 into master.
creation/create_condor_tarball (for usage only)