ActivityRegistry should have callbacks for when output files are opened and closed.
Currently, the ActivityRegistry has callbacks for when input files are opened and closed. It would be nice if the same were true for output files.
#1 Updated by Christopher Green about 7 years ago
- Due date set to 09/30/2013
- Category set to I/O
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Target version set to 1.09.00
- Start date deleted (
- Estimated time set to 8.00 h
- Scope set to Internal
- Experiment MicroBooNE added
- SSI Package art added
postCloseOutputFile() has been implemented per issue #4360. Please clarify whether you need any or all of preCloseOutputFile(), preOpenOutputFile() and postOpenOutputFile().