- we would like to change labeling so that the argument of From/Until can be name of the module OR the number in the list
- number usage is not very consistent; modules have a number Y in the list, but the X to be used in From argument is not necessarily the same as Y; same for Until; Also, X ne Y ne Z.
- we would like automatically save the snapshot where the run stops, then just need to use one number/label for starting it up again.
#1 Updated by Laurenz Gamper over 7 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
2. we can do that, but I don't like to change the numbers when people are used to them. The best time to change that would be before the berkley people really join
3. it saves automatically and uses the saved point when starting again. It only works when continuing with module n+1. So this is done, too.