condor_startup.sh still uses -r
In master, we still call condor_master with -r (!) even though we have a DAEMON_SHUTDOWN expression.
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Burt Holzman to Anthony Tiradani
Fixed in commit:44ad6d5 -- condor_startup.sh now matches the version in v2 more closely.
Looks ok to me. Once we get a 3.1 release candidate, I will test.
- Assignee changed from Anthony Tiradani to Burt Holzman
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Updated by Parag Mhashilkar about 7 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom