Better noise modeling in the Monte Carlo - MicroBooNE
Simulated noise in the MC is based on a single measurement of a wire in the ArgoNeuT detector. A study of the noise power spectrum needs to be done for MicroBooNE and put in the simulation.
- Project changed from LArSoft to LArSoft cvs (legacy site)
- Status changed from New to Feedback
We're going through the LArSoft tickets and ran across this. Do we still need this ticket? If so, who should be working on it?
- Project changed from LArSoft cvs (legacy site) to uBooNE code
This ancient ticket was in LArSoft, but really belongs to uBooNE, so moving it there.
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Per Bruce Baller, this was completed some time ago, so closing the ticket.
Also available in: Atom