Dear ART Team,
I used artmod to create the skeleton for a generator and it did not compile right out of the box, so I just wanted to let you know what I changed. Please let me know if any of my changes are not the ideal thing to do.
Here is how I created the generator:
artmod generator novaddt::NovaFragmentFileReader
and here are the issues I ran into:
artdaq/DAQdata/FragmentGenerator.h needs an extra "h" to make it
FragmentPtrs needed the
artdaq namespace to make it
3. I needed to add
noexcept (true) to the destructor to make it as strict as the method it inherits from.
4. Chris already fixed this, but for completeness' sake, the following header had to be changed from
#include "art/Framework/Core/ModuleMacros.h" to
Thank you for maintaining this artmod function, it makes our lives much easier!
#1 Updated by Christopher Green about 8 years ago
- Category set to Infrastructure
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Christopher Green
- Target version set to 1.03.04
- % Done changed from 0 to 100