Milestone #3015: Design a scripting language
Investigate and evaluate scripting solutions
Analyze examples from the previous projects and literature to help to decide to select/design a scripting language.
#1 Updated by Jerzy Nogiec over 7 years ago
- File CTM_Manual_Automation.pdf CTM_Manual_Automation.pdf added
- File coarseAndpreciseTune.tas coarseAndpreciseTune.tas added
- File subroutines.tas subroutines.tas added
- File reset.tas reset.tas added
- Target version set to Elaboration
Presented a specialized domain-oriented language solution using as an example the Cavity Tuning Machine scripting language designed by Jerzy.