Build scripts for gccxml and python fail to create the <architecture>/bin directory
While building 0.5.1 from sources both gccxml and python fail because of the non-existence of .../Linux64bin+2.6_2.5-gcc47/bin (on the KSU cluster). Creating the directory by hand and trying again resolves the difficulty.
Gccxml also requires .../<architecture>/share to be created by hand.
#1 Updated by Lynn Garren almost 7 years ago
- Due date set to 09/30/2013
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to Lynn Garren
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Estimated time set to 5.00 h
David, we had an email exchange about this and I have not heard anything further. Is the problem resolved?
#2 Updated by Lynn Garren almost 7 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- Estimated time changed from 5.00 h to 1.00 h
We were never able to determine why David had a problem. There have been no complaints from anyone else and David is no longer building this software.