Necessary Maintenance #2885
RootOutput and RootOutputFile have a circular relationship.
There is a nominal circular dependency between the
art/Framework/IO/Root library and the
RootOutput module which only avoids problems because all the use of the module by the library happens to be inlined. This is not sustainable going forward and should be fixed. A likely suitable solution would be to separated out those
RootOuptut functions required by the library into a separate class in the library.
OutputItem should also be un-nested and be its own entity in the library.
#1 Updated by Christopher Green almost 7 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Necessary Maintenance
- Due date set to 09/30/2013
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version set to 1.09.00
- Estimated time set to 24.00 h
One would hope that this issue would be rendered moot by the great I/O revolution. If we should ever have a defined task for same, we should retire this issue with extreme prejudice.
#5 Updated by Christopher Green over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Accepted to Resolved
- Assignee set to Paul Russo
- Target version changed from 1.18.00 to 1.16.00
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Scope set to Internal
- Experiment - added
- SSI Package art added
Fixed by Paul with c9e4f06e90a4852c9b65c6e86d64a1c37ebfb054.