Feature #2560: Support multiple collectors in HA mode
Helping the VOs install a HA setup
Now that we have the HA setup in the glideinWMS code base, we should help the VOs set this setup up.Which includes two things:
- Pointing the VOs to the relevant Condor documentation
- Add support for this option in the installer(s)
#2 Updated by John Weigand about 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee changed from John Weigand to Parag Mhashilkar
- Target version changed from v2_7_x to v2_6_2
It was agreed that the installers do not need to be changed since this is
an advanced feature and is not likely to be needed on an initial install.
The documentation has been updated and can be currently viewed here:
... see 'jump to' items 3 & 4
... see 'jump to' items 5 & 6
#4 Updated by John Weigand about 8 years ago
Should have added this..
Tried to distinguish between multiple collectors for scalability
purposes which was already supported and multiple collectors for
reliability purposes which Condor HA provides.
Moved a section in condor.html, containing frontend configuration
file changes, over to the frontend/configuration.html where it