Handle Condor host certificate DNS name validation
In a not-yet-released version of Condor, support is being added to
validate that the hostname in the server's certificate matches the
DNS name of the server. Detail can be seen here:
This feature was required in Condor to support Condor-C.
The current glideinWMS installer does not support this feature
and if this version of Condor is deployed, it will cause failed
DNS lookups, thereby causing the VOFrontend to not contact the factory
as documented in goc ticket 12322:
The work-around solution for this problem is to add this to the condor config:
Documentation requires changing. Questions on this:
1. Trouble shooting guide only?
2. Main condor config attributes for all Condor instances?
Or just the VOFrontend client?
3. Is this version specific?
Installer changes required:
1. By default set to disabled?
2. Only provide the GSI_SKIP_HOST_CHECK=False or also provide the
SSL_SKIP_HOST_CHECK=False as well?
3. All Condor instances or just VOFrontend client?
If just the VOFrontend client, should this be user changeable or
should this be one of the "hard-coded" attributes created on
a 'create' or 'reconfig'?
4. Is this version specific or can it be added prior to the release
of Condor with this feature?