Remove Activity Special Mapping code from BI???
On the SWF input forms, there is currently code that enables special mappings to autofill task fields where possible. This functionality is not easy to maintain. Is this relevant anymore???
Discussed w/Molly and Penelope. Investigate whether this can be dynamically maintained throughout fy and if so, keep it.
- Status changed from New to Feedback
Waiting for more feedback from Penelope. May not be appropriate when new timecard system (Chronos) is in place.
- Status changed from Feedback to Assigned
- Assignee set to Jeff Mack
It is agreed that this code/interface should be removed from ItemsSWF and ItemsSWFreq1 pages.
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
Removed code from ItemsSWF, ItemsSWFreq1 and Items_all1 pages. Also removed the hidden fields CDExpendTCodeID and CDExpendSTCodeID. These are not needed for SWF line items.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Tested by Molly Anderson on 8/9/2010 see attached file in issue 339
Also available in: Atom