Gather worldwide glideinwms usage information
- Build into the factory an option to do like Condor and send a summary classad up to a central collector
- Similar to what Condor does with CONDOR_DEVELOPERS_COLLECTOR
- We need to let people disable it for the paranoid
- Enable it by default?
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
I like this idea -- might be interesting to see a lower bound on world-wide glideins that are executing. I wonder if we could do this
on the cheap by just using CONDOR_DEVELOPERS_COLLECTOR and setting it to one of ours.
Updated by Igor Sfiligoi over 7 years ago
What information do you want to collect?
If you are interested in the running glideins, you already get this from the VO collectors...
(using exactly the mechanism you are referencing above)
If that's not it, what are you looking for?
- Assignee set to Parag Mhashilkar
- Target version set to v2_5_7
Igor suggested making a worldwide monitor that aggregates the XML from all the VO frontend web -- the code
is basically already there, so this should be straightforward.
- Target version changed from v2_5_7 to v2_7_x
Updated by Parag Mhashilkar about 6 years ago
- Target version changed from v2_7_x to v3_x
Also available in: Atom