Fix a few issues generated when adding an http sub package
Merging the GitHub PR 37 caused the some RPMs to fail during installation.
The issue happens due to a change in the order of some installation operations such as user creation.
We need to review the GWMS spec file and fix the instalation order of the new packages.
#1 Updated by Bruno Coimbra 3 months ago
- Assignee changed from Bruno Coimbra to Marco Mambelli
- Status changed from New to Feedback
Changes are in the v37/25470 branch.
- I tested the deployment of glideinwms-factory-httpd and glideinwms-vofrontend-httpd packages alone and they work as expected.
- I also installed all the other RPM packages manually and the dependencies seem fine now.
#2 Updated by Marco Mambelli 3 months ago
- Target version changed from v3_7_x to v3_7_3
- Assignee changed from Marco Mambelli to Bruno Coimbra
Changes look good.
Maybe in testing, double check that httpd (factory-httpd, vofrontend-httpd) once installed can start httpd and serve non-GWMS related pages (OK to get errors on GWMS ones)