Add a way to store in GitHub and share the Glidein's VO files
VO (setup/test/...) files are added in the Frontend or Factory configuration and stored somewhere in the file system.
Factory and Frontend copy the file to the stage area and make it available to the Glidein.
All the information about the type of file, the priority (order of execution), ... is coming from attributes in the configuration
- use GitHub to store the file
- decide the order using some rule (alphanumeric?)
- some information encoded in the directory tree
- different folders for different times
- different folders for different priorities
- maybe a file w/ standard name and further metadata about the files (one per directory?)
- some information encoded in the file (unix) permission
- executables are executable files
- some information encoded in the file name, e.g. the extension:
- some extensions are archives (tgz, tar.gz) some are files to be sourced, ...
- allow symbolic link, via name if not in GitHub (so the same file may be in multiple places)
Flexible modular github-based plugins for pilot jobs