Improve CI/CD using GitHub tools
GlideinWMS has already some GitHub actions to run CI tests.
More could be done to ease contributions, reduce the load for the developers, and improve reliability.
- Write a daily summary of the recent CI tests (status of branches w/ recent activity + release branches)
- Make an RPM release (hosted on GitHub and/or triggered on OSG Koji), e.g. triggered by a pattern in the tag name
- Write suggestions/templates for people opening an issue or making pull requests
- Move to GitHub as primary repo (instead of the Redmine one)
- Generate and publish the API documentation (e.g. using the current tox automation)
- Migrate the main documentation to github.io and publish it on github.io and the Fermilab website when there are releases (prod and dev)
Specific tickets should be generated and connected to this one.
Some steps could be nice internship projects (using the "Internship" stakeholders tag)
Some are already here.