Improve GitHub actions not to fail pycodestyle all the times
There are multiple pycodestyle warnings.
The desired behavior is to fail the github action only if there is an increase in warnings (or if they are more than the best branch)
- Assignee changed from Marco Mambelli to Bruno Coimbra
- Status changed from New to Feedback
Changes are in v36/25325
The test fails if the number of warnings is bigger than the minimum number of warnings in the project.
- Assignee changed from Bruno Coimbra to Marco Mambelli
- Lines 34, 68, and 100 have trailing spaces. Not a show stopper, in my opinion, we could even leave it there until further changes are required on the file.
Everything else looks fine.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Removed the extra spaces and merged to master
Also available in: Atom