DR2 cooldown test
DR2 cooldown test after frame modification
#1 Updated by Sergey Belomestnykh 4 months ago
1. DR2 frame was modified to lower the vacuum can (VC).
2. VC has been pumped down and passed leak check.
3. Techs located all parts of magnetic shielding and began to fit the shielding on VC.
4. DR was evacuated and VC pump down has started.
5. While preparing for cooldown, encountered an issue with remote control. In particular, Valve control cannot communicate with TC400 (TURBO 1). Roman has contacted BlueFors support. Will control the cooldown manually until the issue is resolved.