- The Beam Loading Compensation ON/OFF does not have any effect until a Beam Compensation parameter is changed.
- Beam Loading Compensation Waveform is overwritten by the FF fill time until the start of flat top.
- CHANGE_cb_Update_SP_FF for BC Enable made in the spreadsheet.
- The BC Enable parameter on the spreadsheet now has CHANGE_cb_Update_SP_FF for change callback. This will create a problem when in CW mode which has a separate use of the same parameter.
- Therefore a new callback function has been written, tailor made for BC Enable called CHANGE_cb_BCEn for each cavity.
- This got rid of the mentioned problem.
#2 Updated by Shrividhyaa Sankar Raman about 1 month ago
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- File Beam Sync.docx Beam Sync.docx added
- The beam sync feature was completely removed and the features except the dt changes were re-coded.
- The differences between the 2 versions were documented and closely analyzed (see attachment).
- The dt block was reprogrammed.
- The changes now seemed to have taken effect. The code was tested and successfully installed at CMTF.