OTS_mfPlugin -- need for more robust filename stripping
Some packages are compiled in directory structure with /srcs/ and others with /src/.
It should be nice to have a way of stripping both of those efficiently.
This has been discussed and there should be a change from stripping above the strstr match
to stripping above the strstr match and then, if also to the next '/' character if the
strstr match string does not end with '/'
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Status changed from New to Resolved
I implemented that code change and tested it.
Note: when testing, the code used (i.e. mu2e) is expected to have #define TRACEMF_USE_VERBATIM
defined before #include "TRACE/tracemf.h" (as mu2e code does).
- Status changed from Resolved to Reviewed
- Co-Assignees Eric Flumerfelt added
Code review complete. Tested using mf_simple, updated to use OTS plugin.
- Assignee set to Ron Rechenmacher
- Project changed from artdaq to artdaq-mfextensions
- Experiment deleted (
- Target version set to artdaq_mfextensions v1_05_03
- Status changed from Reviewed to Closed
Also available in: Atom