Some divisions are actually float, not meant to be integer
Some of the divisions converted to "//" were meant to be float divisions
The conversion caused also 2 errors in ./test_frontend.py (unit test)
- Assignee changed from Marco Mambelli to Bruno Coimbra
Changed some in branch v39/24959.
There may be more to change back.
New changes, if needed, can be made in a new branch v39/24959_1
- Related to Bug #24995: Some divisions are actually float, not meant to be integer added
- Assignee changed from Bruno Coimbra to Marco Mambelli
- Status changed from New to Resolved
Opened a separate ticket for further reviews: [#24995]
Closing this one
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom