Timing System / MEBT Chppoer / Booster LLRF block diagram and timeline development
We can track the block diagram and time line on this ticket.
Features of the current block diagram and timeline include:
1. The control system will provide injection frequency information to the chopper. This is a slow loop (min/days). May be based on a time of flight measurement?
2. The Booster LLRF system will detect the frequency of the RF signal sent from the chopper each cycle, and then program the frequency table accordingly on the next cycle There will be a one cycle delay in chopper/booster sync.
#1 Updated by Ed Cullerton 2 months ago
- File Booster PIP-II Integration Block Diagram_v2.png Booster PIP-II Integration Block Diagram_v2.png added
- File Booster_Chopper_Timeline_v3.png Booster_Chopper_Timeline_v3.png added
The times on the timeline are rough estimates. If anyone has better estimates, I can add them as we go.
#3 Updated by Ed Cullerton 2 months ago
- File Booster Synchronization Meetings 8_26_20 Minutes.docx Booster Synchronization Meetings 8_26_20 Minutes.docx added
- File Booster Synchronization Meetings 11_1_19 Minutes.docx Booster Synchronization Meetings 11_1_19 Minutes.docx added
Attached the meeting notes for 11/1/19 and the latest meeting 8/26/20.
An updated block diagram/timeline with suggested changes will be made soon.