Incorrect values at Pressure Transducer Readback
- Display value received from FFPGA.
- The value received from FPGA is zero.
#1 Updated by Shrividhyaa Sankar Raman about 2 months ago
- Ed suggested that we use the debug terminal on the LV panel to check if the registers are populated.
- Checked for the output of parameter 136 (CA Pressure Transducer Reading) -> Output 0 as expected.
- Checked for the output of parameter 135 (CA PT Readback) -> Output 0 which means the readback registers are not populated with the right values.
- Checked other similar parameters to which changes have not been made -> still 0.
- Parameters such as Saturation flags and Track and Hold state are old parameters that have not changed their values in sometime.
- TODO: Look at the firmware to check there is anything in particular that has to be altered for the FPGA to sent the right values to the ARM.
#3 Updated by Shrividhyaa Sankar Raman about 1 month ago
- The PT Readback was tested for issues wrt LV and compared with earlier version of LV (Ed's version as the Sat flags work in his case).
- Tried to write a value to the register and to see if it reflected on the output.
- The output was still 0, however, the previously sent value does seem to show up as the value entered.
- This is because, this register cannot be written to and only read.
- Next, tried to write a default value to the code by specifying the default value in the spreadsheet.
- Output still remains 0.
- The FPGA is constantly writing 0s to ARM memory and this is seen in LV.
- Would be helpful to determine cause by uploading default value from F/W.