Adding new waveform for Tuner Control Output
- To generate a new waveform to display Tuner Control Output.
- Spare waveforms available for Cavity A at 15 and Cavity B at 35.
- The waveform scale for the system is +/- 32767 (16bit).
#3 Updated by Shrividhyaa Sankar Raman 3 months ago
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- File Steps to Add a New Waveform Parameter to the LLRF System.docx Steps to Add a New Waveform Parameter to the LLRF System.docx added
- The waveforms were not seen on the front panel as it had not been added on the initialization phase.
- This still did not display the right waveform.
- On reaching out to Ed, it was found that the wavelist number from the spreadsheet (15 in this case) has to be added to "Tab Control ..." (Option 1) Case under the "Handle Events, button presses, etc."
- This has to be done by converting the wavelist number to an integer (2^15) and added to the end of the list.
- This has solved the issue of seeing the correct waveform.
- The steps needed to create a new waveform has been elaborated for the ARM and LabVIEW codes and have been attached below.