Labview cavity number interface update
Deploy the version that controls cavities by number instead of IP number. Don't remove the present interface until this one is validated.
#1 Updated by Shrividhyaa Sankar Raman 10 months ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
- Status changed from New to Work in progress
- Subject changed from Labview city number interface update to Labview cavity number interface update
Button to control cavity number added to LabView. However, the additional CavNum button in the Tuner Control tab is causing confusion. I have removed that button and have tried to connect this value with the Cavity Select.
This is yet to be tested to make sure the correct number is being sent down to the FPGA.
#3 Updated by Shrividhyaa Sankar Raman 9 months ago
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
- Status changed from Work in progress to Resolved
- This was done so that the FPGA can direct the signal to correct cavity (with the Argonne module attached to one cavity only).
- This can be removed for proper final testing.