Make conftool.py compatible with Icarus CRT fhicl files.
Need to disable the processing of fhicl includes at the end of the file.
#1 Updated by Gennadiy Lukhanin about 1 month ago
The improved version of code allows having "#includes" at the end of a fhicl file. I updated the test/DataFormats/Fhicl/fcl2dbjson/test003/test009.fcl file by adding a couple of "#include" statements at the end. This file is processed with the RoundConvert_Fhicl2DBJson_009_t test case, which converts FHICL to JSON and back to FHICL and confirms that the resulting fhicl file is identical as the original one.
#2 Updated by Gennadiy Lukhanin about 1 month ago
- Open the buildmaster URL below in Firefox and authenticate with the CIlogin certificate.
- Click on the "Build with parameters" link.
- Change build parameters
- set ARTDAQ_DATABASE_GITBRANCH to the "feature/24547_fhicl_includes" branch,
- set VERSION to v1_04_85.
- Click on the "Build" button.
- Wait for ~40 mins for the build to complete.
- Go back to the artdaq_database page at https://buildmaster.fnal.gov/buildmaster/view/artdaq/job/artdaq-database-build/.
- Move mouse over a green sphere, click on the arrow next to it and select the "Workspace" menu option.
- Click on the "copyBack" folder icon.
- Click on the "test_artdaq-database.log" file and search for the "RoundConvert_Fhicl2DBJson_009_t“ string.
- Confirm that RoundConvert_Fhicl2DBJson_009_t has a "Passed" status.
The following tests are allowed to FAIL:
114 - MongoFhicl_search1_002_t (Failed)
131 - UcondJson_insert_001_t (Failed)
132 - UcondJson_update_003_t (Failed)
133 - UcondJson_search2_004_t (Failed)
Note: Sometimes, a test instance of MongoDB fails to start, and no tests ran; this is due to Jenkins issues with running parallel builds, so you either re-run that specific build variant or check another one. A message below indicates such a problem.
about to fork child process, waiting until server is ready for connections. forked process: 42791 ERROR: child process failed, exited with error number 48 To see additional information in this output, start without the "--fork" option. Problem running command: /scratch/workspace/artdaq-database-build/SLF7/s83-e17-debug/products/mongodb/v4_0_8b/Linux64bit+3.10-2.17-e17-debug/bin/mongod --dbpath /scratch/workspace/artdaq-database-build/SLF7/s83-e17-debug/build/build-artdaq_database-s83e17debug/databases/mongodb --logpath /scratch/workspace/artdaq-database-build/SLF7/s83-e17-debug/build/build-artdaq_database-s83e17debug/databases/mongod.log --logappend --pidfilepath=/scratch/workspace/artdaq-database-build/SLF7/s83-e17-debug/build/build-artdaq_database-s83e17debug/databases/mongod.pid --bind_ip=127.0.0.1 --fork Problem executing pre-test command(s). Errors while running CTest ------------------------------------ ERROR: Stage test failed. ------------------------------------