larsoft test release with geant4 10.6.p01
Discussions about moving larsoft to a newer geant4 version, preferably geant4 10.6.p01, have started and Krzysztof Genser has kindly offered to give a presentation about the changes in geant4 between the current and targeted version at the larsoft coordination meeting.
In the meantime it would be useful for DUNE to start testing our code. Is it possible to get a larsoft test release with geant4 10.6.p01? That version is already available on scisoft: https://scisoft.fnal.gov/scisoft/bundles/geant4/v4_10_6_p01/
#6 Updated by Lynn Garren 6 months ago
- % Done changed from 10 to 100
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
larsoft v08_48_01_01 is now available on SciSoft and cvmfs
- There has been no attempt to provide feature branches for experiment code.
- PhysicsList was removed from larsim LegacyLArG4
- larsim GDMLUtils needs modification to build with geant4 v4_10_6_p01
- There is no matching release of geant4reweight