Project

General

Profile

Bug #24087

Problems running art process in s94

Added by Eric Flumerfelt about 1 month ago. Updated 7 days ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Normal
Category:
-
Target version:
Start date:
02/24/2020
Due date:
% Done:

0%

Estimated time:
Experiment:
ICARUS
Co-Assignees:
Duration:

Description

When trying to run with s94, I noticed that the art processes were not starting correctly, printing error messages about missing configuration parameters.

The cause of this is in RootNetOutput_module.cc, where a Parameters-based constructor was defined and s94 will use this constructor if available. This constructor was added for s94 compatibility as the framework now expects such a constructor if the configuration structure has been defined. The simple workaround for now is to remove both the constructor and the configuration struct, but a long-term fix would be to adjust the struct so that it is flexible enough to accommodate the configurations that are actually present in an artdaq system.

History

#1 Updated by Eric Flumerfelt about 1 month ago

Workaround on artdaq:bugfix/24087_RemoveConfigStructFromRootNetOutput

#2 Updated by Gennadiy Lukhanin about 1 month ago

  • Status changed from New to Resolved

Works. I ran sbndaq tests on the Icarus cluster.

#3 Updated by Eric Flumerfelt 7 days ago

  • Target version set to artdaq v3_08_00
  • Assignee set to Eric Flumerfelt
  • Experiment ICARUS added
  • Experiment deleted (-)

#4 Updated by Eric Flumerfelt 7 days ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Closed


Also available in: Atom PDF