Save CRT configuration in human readable format
Presently CRT configuration FHiCLs consist mostly of a hard to read bitstream configuration and some other parameters for all FEBs connected to a given chain. The plan is to store it in an easy to handle, human-readable format.
I foresee the following tasks:
• Create CRT hardware database (Bishu, already sent request to Fermilab)
• Fill the DB with at least some data to start with (Chris, Tyler)
• Design format of the FHiCL file storing configuration for a single FEB, and a FHiCL file loading configuration for all FEBs in given chain.
• Modify BernCRTFEBConfiguration so that it can read that format
• Write a tool reading DB and producing FHiCL files.