Necessary Maintenance #23648
fhicl-cpp python dependency
$ ups depend fhiclcpp v4_11_00 -q e19:prof
shows a python dependency. A C++ package that uses fhiclcpp should not be requred to care about Python versions.
#1 Updated by Kyle Knoepfel over 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Accepted
As discussed last Friday, the Python dependency exists to support the Python extension module that allows users to read in FHiCL files as Python dictionaries.
We will come up with a way of decoupling the Python dependency from fhiclcpp proper.
#3 Updated by Kyle Knoepfel 11 months ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Assignee set to Kyle Knoepfel
- Status changed from Accepted to Resolved
- Tracker changed from Bug to Necessary Maintenance