Find CI utility files also in current directory
CI scripts use a couple of utility files (gwms_magic, util.sh) and they look for them in the source directory.
They should look first in their current directory and then in the source dir only if they are not found in the local directory.
- Assignee changed from Marco Mambelli to Dennis Box
- Status changed from New to Feedback
Changes are in v36/23467
Updated all scripts to check first in the current directory and then in the source tree for util.sh and gwms_magic
When OK will update master_ci.
- Target version changed from v3_6_1 to v3_6_2
- Assignee changed from Dennis Box to Marco Mambelli
- Status changed from Feedback to Accepted
- Status changed from Accepted to Resolved
Also available in: Atom