Support associative containers of key type art::InputTag
an std::set<art::InputTag> does not compile because of the lack of
Can it please be added?
#5 Updated by Kyle Knoepfel 11 months ago
- Estimated time set to 2.00 h
- Target version set to 3.04.00
- Assignee set to Kyle Knoepfel
- Status changed from Feedback to Assigned
We are fine with implementing a comparison operation, although its spelling may be something other than
'operator<()' may be implemented in terms of a named function that can alternatively be specified when specifying/constructing the
std::set template arguments.
#6 Updated by Kyle Knoepfel 10 months ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- SSI Package art added
The chosen approach was to specialize of
std::less<art::InputTag>, which is what
std::map use as default custom comparators. By choosing this route, we avoid introducing operators
'>' (etc.), which do not have a natural meaning for
Implemented with commit canvas:ed8e1c7e.