Feature #23092: Use token-auth for Glideins authentication and add support for sci-token
Condor 8.9.2 configuration changes
Assuming you are using FS,GSI authentication, upgrading a GWMS using condor 8.8.5 or earlier to condor 8.9.2 requires the following configuration steps:
- easiest install of condor 8.9.2 at the time of creation of this ticket:
- frontend needs two new ALLOW_ settings
- ALLOW_READ = * yum install --enablerepo osg-upcoming-development condor
- the factory needs 3 ALLOW_ Settings
- ALLOW_READ = *
- ALLOW_ADVERTISE_MASTER = $(ALLOW_DAEMON)
- If you are upgrading from the condor 8.6 series, you need to install glideinwms-switchboard
- yum install glideinwms-switchboard --enablerepo=osg-development
#3 Updated by Marco Mambelli about 1 year ago
- Target version changed from v3_7_1 to v3_7
- Priority changed from Normal to High
Was this already handled somewhere else?
1. Swithchboard is no more needed. All supported branches use single user factories
2. Are these changes needed? What is the exact error encountered?
3. Is this the same problem that was caused by not publishing the DNs and using the correct mapfile ([#22245])?