Hello, would it be possible to get a version of h5py built against python v2_7_15a?
The full specifications are:
h5py v2_7_1h -q+prof:+e17:+p2715a
OS : SLF6
C++ version : C++17
- Estimated time set to 8.00 h
- Assignee set to Lynn Garren
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
- Tracker changed from Task to Support
Which release of hdf5 is NOvA using?
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Status changed from Feedback to Assigned
This is distributed as part of the hep_hpc_toolkit. I think I finally have a matching product stack that will be consistent with hdf5 v1_10_3a and the nu v3_01_00 distribuion.
Awesome, thanks so much for your help
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom