Revert the changes in #22999, at least any workaround to be compatible w/ buggy behavior in 3.4
[#22999] did some changes in the Factory to be compatible w/ any 3.4 Frontend.
Those changes were requested by OSG and should be only in the 3.4 series (at least any workaround to be compatible w/ buggy behavior).
This ticket is to revert them.
This should be started after the 3.4.6 code (and [#22999] has been merged into master (to avoid conflicts)
- Follows Support #22999: Make Factory compatible w/ older 3.4 Frontends - Revert back to send REQUIRE_VOMS/REQUIRE_GLEXEC_USE attributes as strings added
- Start date changed from 08/02/2019 to 07/28/2019
- Related to Support #22928: Fermilab Frontend not communicating w/ upgraded Factory added
- Status changed from New to Work in progress
- Assignee changed from Lorena Lobato Pardavila to Marco Mascheroni
- Status changed from Work in progress to Feedback
Changes are done in v35/23046. I have also added a line after each change with the message "Changed to revert back #22999 changes"
Please, review that everything is OK.
- Assignee changed from Marco Mascheroni to Lorena Lobato Pardavila
- Status changed from Feedback to Accepted
- Target version changed from v3_5_1 to v3_6_1
Let's gonna move it to 3.5.2 as at this point, GlideinWMS may go in OSG 3.4.
- Target version changed from v3_6_1 to v3_6_2
- Assignee deleted (
Lorena Lobato Pardavila)
- Assignee set to Marco Mascheroni
- Target version changed from v3_6_2 to v3_7
It reduces compatibility.
Better to add this in 3.7
- Target version changed from v3_7 to v3_7_1
- Target version changed from v3_7_1 to v3_7_2
- Target version changed from v3_7_2 to v3_7_3
Also available in: Atom