SamplingInput random seed
It would be helpful to be able to set the random seed for the SamplingInput source as a fcl parameter, this would allow multiple different ensembles with the same setup.
- Estimated time set to 1.00 h
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Target version set to 3.03.00
- Assignee set to Kyle Knoepfel
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
The supported configuration parameter is
samplingSeed, which has a C++ STL-provided default value of 1. The seed is a 32-bit number, thus supporting values in the semi-open range: [0, 4294967296).
- Scope deleted (
- Target version changed from 3.03.00 to 1.01.00
- Project changed from cet-is to art_root_io
- SSI Package deleted (
- Experiment deleted (
Also available in: Atom