Feature #22674: Build a new website for GlideinWMS
Complete orientation & training for the GlideinWMS project
You have to complete the following steps in order to have all the necessary to work in GlideinWMS:
First of all, you will require:
- FNAL ID, Fermilab Kerberos and services accounts
- Laptop w/ account (FNAL ID) and property pass (requires services)
- Fermicloud access (service now ticket, requires services)
- Redmine access (requires services) as GWMS developers
- x509 certificate
- Be added to the glideinWMS mailing list to receive the updates
- Add them to the SLACK, namely FNAL/GlideinWMS channel
- Attend to the following orientation presentations:
- Introductory presentation (GWMS)
- Fermicloud hands-on
When the task is done, please mark it as checked.
#5 Updated by Marco Mambelli 3 months ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Work in progress
I'm expanding the ticket to include the git and python tutorial:
- Follow the following Git tutorial (if needed): https://github.com/swcarpentry/git-novice
- Follow the following introduction to Python (if needed). Lesson 1, 2, 3 and exercises: https://target2018.onlineth.com/
When you have done the git tutorial you can close the ticket.
I added the other link so you have it but no need to complete it if you know already some Python.
Anyway, if you do the python tutorial, this is the version from last year, Javier and I are working to a revision and suggestions are welcome.