Undefined modules in job fcls.
In art v3_02_05, the following crash is triggered if there are undefined modules in trigger paths or end paths.
$ lar -c test.fcl --debug-config /dev/stdout
Standard library exception caught in art
Art has completed and will exit with status 66.
Here is the complete test.fcl:
trigger_paths: [ reco ]
reco: [ undefinedmodule ]
The fcl file does contain a logic error. Art should produce a better error message.
#1 Updated by Kyle Knoepfel 3 months ago
- Estimated time set to 2.00 h
- Assignee set to Kyle Knoepfel
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Category set to Infrastructure
- SSI Package art added
- Experiment MicroBooNE added
- Experiment deleted (
We will fix the bug. Do you require an art 3.02.06 release for this?