Project

General

Profile

Bug #22234

Transition to Located on single file projects

Added by Marc Mengel 10 months ago. Updated 10 months ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Normal
Assignee:
Target version:
Start date:
03/28/2019
Due date:
% Done:

0%

Estimated time:
First Occurred:
Scope:
Internal
Experiment:
-
Stakeholders:
Duration:

Description

The code appears to be confused by workflows with (in particular) a single output file, deciding they are Located before the single output file is available. This would appear at first stab to be rounding error (i.e. truncating rather than rounding) computing the number of files thresholds in around source:webservice/TaskPOMS.py#L268, or possibly the choice of 0 if we fail to parse a number of jobs/files out of the jobsub command when there is no project (which may be failing with single-digit -N values...)

History

#1 Updated by Marc Mengel 10 months ago

  • Description updated (diff)

#2 Updated by Marc Mengel 10 months ago

So upon reviewing ,I think the real problem in the ticket that got us this bug report isn't that we computed the threshold wrong, its that we weren't includeing create_time being greater than the submission create time when checking for child files; thus we found files from previous runs, and decided we were done. But since we do include the create_time when computing the dependent dataset, we then didn't find any files. Fixed in 69275bef9e67 / 69275bef9e67

#3 Updated by Marc Mengel 10 months ago

  • Status changed from New to Resolved

#4 Updated by Stephen White 10 months ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Closed


Also available in: Atom PDF