A few scripts need to be created and added to larreltools so that it can be installed on cvmfs for use in building patch releases.
#2 Updated by Lynn Garren over 1 year ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
larreltools v1_01_00 is installed and declared current on cvmfs.larreltools supplies the following scripts for use when building patch releases.
- make a cross package LARSOFT_SUITE tag
- use to issue the same git command to all packages in $MRB_SOURCE
- useful for checking status
- makes a working directory with all larsoft and uboone packages
- Use after the versions have been updates to tag a release and push the changes and tag to the remote repository.
- increment patch release version by one