poms_client: clean up the user interface to reflect the change of campaign and campaign stage definition
Of course, we need to make it backward compatible. An example of this confusing is in launch_jobs.
#1 Updated by Marc Mengel 9 months ago
- Status changed from New to Work in progress
Methods still needing cleanup:
- register_poms_campaign -- deprecated we should probably drop this, we have upload_wf now, which is much better. This was for NOvA's launch-jobs-ourselves-but-tell-POMS operation. We could update it to make a single-stage campaign, but I'm tempted to just drop it.
- get_task_id_for -- it really takes a campaign_stage_id, parameter is badly named
- launch_jobs -- deprecated -- we added launch_campaign_stage_jobs and launch_campaign_jobs to be clear.
- campaign_definition_edit -- deprecated -- should be job_type_edit
- campaign_edit -- deprecated, we provide campaign_stage_edit...