Invoke Singularity via HTCondor INSTEAD of GWMS job wrapper
HTCondor 8.8 allows to add custom parameters and to customize the bind mounts via a condor expression.
It should be possible to use HTCondor invocation and still provide all the features provided by the Glidein wrapper
G.Thain will revise the HTCondor documentation to customize the extra options and the bind mounts and provide a link to it.
This is different from [#20811] that uses HTCondor to invoke singularity but keeps the GlideinWMS Singularity wrapper
- HTCondor 8.8 support condor_ssh_to_job
- requires at least HTCondor 8.8 in the glidein tarballs
- Should use unprivileged singularity to allow features needed by condor_ssh_to_job also when HTCondor is not started as root
- Target version changed from v3_5_1 to v3_4_7
- Target version changed from v3_4_7 to v3_6_1
- Target version changed from v3_6_1 to v3_6_2
- Description updated (diff)
- Subject changed from Invoke Singularity via HTCondor instead of GWMS job wrapper to Invoke Singularity via HTCondor INSTEAD of GWMS job wrapper
Also available in: Atom