Project

General

Profile

Support #21814

Continue to investigate protoDUNE DAQ issues and validate artdaq changes at protoDUNE

Added by Kurt Biery 11 months ago. Updated 5 months ago.

Status:
Assigned
Priority:
Normal
Assignee:
Category:
-
Target version:
-
Start date:
01/31/2019
Due date:
% Done:

0%

Estimated time:
Experiment:
-
Co-Assignees:
Duration:

Description

This issue is intended to be a place to capture information about our testing at protoDUNE.

For reference, here are some descriptions of work that has already happened:
  • we've made progress in understanding a run stop/start issue that was much easier to reproduce at protoDUNE than test systems at Fermilab (Issue 21591)
  • we've made progress in testing changes to help with the readout of many Trigger subsystem fragments per event, and identified changes that can provide further assistance in this area (e.g. Issue 21267)

The code changes for both of these, along with all of the changes that were merged into the develop branch in the artdaq and artdaq-core repositories have been merged into the for_dune-artdaq branches in those repos, and as of 31-Jan-2019, the current state of for_dune-artdaq branches are what is deployed in the dune-artdaq_artdaq_v3_03_01_plusOne software area at protoDUNE.

History

#1 Updated by Eric Flumerfelt 5 months ago

These branches were merged into develop on 7/16/2019 in all repositories to pick up changes that were not yet in develop but had reached maturity through running at protoDUNE.



Also available in: Atom PDF