Name of multicast output hostname in RoutingMasterCore could be more clearly named
In RoutingMasterCore, there is a data member named receive_address_.
The name of this variable is a little confusing, because in fact, it holds the hostname (or address) for sending multicast messages.
Eric and I talked briefly about this and agreed to change it to multicast_out_hostname_.
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
This change has been made on the feature/MulticastMinorTweaks branch in the artdaq repository.
- Related to Support #21769: Notes on getting single-node, private-network multicasts to work on SBN DAQ computers added
- Status changed from Resolved to Reviewed
- Co-Assignees Eric Flumerfelt added
- Target version set to artdaq v3_06_00
- Status changed from Reviewed to Closed
- Category set to Needed Enhancements
Also available in: Atom