NOvA Request for new version of tensor flow
At the time of the request note above we stated that we wanted v1.12 (or at least newer than v1.7). As I can tell that is still the newest version.
Is there an estimate as to when we would be in a situation to make the new UPS product?
#3 Updated by Thomas Warburton 8 months ago
Hi Lynn, all,
Apologies for the delay on this. After talking to the relevant groups we think that if there is a choice between having caffe, and having an update tensor flow we would choose the latter.
Please remove caffe if that makes compiling tensorflow simpler.
#8 Updated by Pengfei Ding 7 months ago
- Identified new dependences of tensroflow v1.12.
- Made patch file for the Makefile of the new dependent package with -fPIC compiler flag turned on.
- Modified the build script to compile the new dependent package.
- Made patch file for the Makefile of tensorflow to link against the new dependent package.
- Updated the build script to define MAKEFILE_DIR env with a relative path, so that the gcc command would not exceed the stack size limit on Jenkins.