Replace list of launch logs with submission list in campaign info page
Just the submission log list is insufficient. We should list:
- submission_id (link to submission details page)
- job log (which should include submission id in logfile name and have timestamp based on submission create time)
- job action buttons (hold/release/etc) if submission is active
This lets users more readily kill off mistaken launches.
#1 Updated by Marc Mengel about 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Work in progress
- Assignee set to Marc Mengel
- Target version set to v4_1_0
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
Okay, so for v4_1_0 we now have extra info next to the launch logs; if they're newer logs that have the submission_id in the filename, we have a link to the submission info page, and if the job is still active, we have kill, hold ,release buttons .
the latter of which has much cleanup with trying to find launch files for a submission, which we should probalby make a field in the submission record.