Feature #20215: Remove dependency on condor_root_switchboard
Remove support for Globus GRAM (GT2/GT5)
After confirmation of #20032, it's OK to proceed and drop the support for (GT2/GT5).
- Remove dependencies as all stakeholders confirmed that there is no significant Globus GRAM (gt2/gt5) entry in the Factories.
- Reconfig, upgrade, and startup should error out if a GRAM GT2/GT5 is enabled. Just fail the reconfiguration and have the Factory operator disable the entry and try to reconfigure the entry again. It must fail when detects gt2 and/or gt5 and the entry is enabled
- Entries should be kept as disabled, not deleted from the config file, to avoid upgrade problems.
- Where gridType is defined by default as gt2, this would be replaced by HTCondor-CE (condor).- > gridtype="condor"
- Upgrade the documentation + examples