Extend the list of valid proxies that can get authenticated with the CI DB
There are CI Validation builds that uses a proxy created by a cron principle.
I would like to get this proxy able to get authenticated to modify the CI DB.
The subject for those proxy is in the form:
/DC=org/DC=cilogon/C=US/O=Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory/OU=Robots/CN=larsoftdev6.fnal.gov/CN=cron/CN=Vito Di Benedetto/CN=UID:vito
the last two
CN blocks are the user first and last name and the username respectively.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Vladimir Podstavkov
- Target version set to v1_9_0_RC
- Status changed from Assigned to Work in progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Estimated time set to 1.00 h
What CI instances you would like to access with this cert? Please clarify. Thank you!
This DN will be used by LArCI, Mu2eCI and TestCI instances.
- Status changed from Work in progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
- Target version changed from v1_9_0_RC to v1_8_0_RC
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom